Tuesday, November 9, 2004

QX Diaries - Fear!

All of us are born with a set of instinctive fears: of falling, of the dark, of lobsters, of falling on lobsters in the dark.
- Dave Barry


På lunchen pratade vi om nojjor, principer och rädsla.

Tes:
Fri är man när man har så få sånna som möjligt.

Jag har (på en höft) 1 nojja, 3 principer och 2 rädslor.
Jag kan gå med på att slopa min enda nojja samt alla mina rädslor. Men principerna behåller jag gärna. Dom är rätt bra.
(Tillägg/Undran, efter kort disskusion med chefen.. vad är skillnaden på en princip och en värdering?)


I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

No comments: