Monday, March 13, 2006

Benrik diaries - Contact


I lost one of my contacts at the bottom of "Eriksdalsbadet" (bath-house).
Am left with only one.



Swimming will become my new habit. Also it's a good place for mouthing obscenities to complete strangers.
Lots of strangers there - wearing tiny shorts, 60 years and big hairy bellys.
(This task demands responsible devotion.)


Question: at what point does a stranger quit being a stranger? When you know their name?


Got Prague mail:

Hallo!
How are you?
I found your email address finally! I am back in Melbourne and its VERY hot
this weeekend.
I was just playing with my hair as I walked around the house - so I thought
of you. Hi hi.. I DO always play with my hair.. but.. guess where I am going
in an hour.. The Melbourne Airport - to pick someone up!
FUN!
:) He will get a shock from Swedish snow to Melbourne sun.
I hope all is well in your world. Are you in Sweden still?
Take care



In Prague I stayed with H (being a boy) amoung others.
One night me and H and some other people went to this pub. He had meet G (the girl in the letter) the night before and she was there.

I told H I thought that G liked him.
"How can you tell?"
"She playes with her hair when she talks to you."
And then they got together and he told her what I had said about her hair.
She still claims playing with her hair is just something she does, but I'm doubtful.

No comments: