Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Benrik diaries - Thorn

I wasn't born in the US which... if I recall correctly you have to be in order to run for president.
But to become governor you just have to be a regular US-citizen. Like Arnold. I don't feel any need to be either Arnold or a member of USA.

Hmmm... Although first and last we all inhabit Earth. (And all other things are just a matter of technicaleties.)
We drink it's water, eat it's cows and buy lots of plastic.

Speaking of plastic and earth this George Carlin quote springs to mind:

"The earth doesn't share our prejudice towards plastic...plastic came out of the earth, the earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children...could be the only reason the earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place: it wanted plastic for itself, didn't know how to make it, needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old philosophical question...why are we here? Plastic, assholes."


However, deep inside my opinion is that this task really should have been to run for Kofi Annan.
He's a world citizen in a true-sense-kinda-way right? And everyone could become that.



Other:
I've got 4 internet auctions running. 2 buyers are really hitting it off over a couple of items I didn't think would sell at all. Go figure.

I also went to the masquerade-thing and highly enjoyed myself.
I just might post a picture.
Conclusion: There should be masquerades 24/7 and invitations to everyone!

*************************************************************

Oh, and here's a song by an Australian chick interpreted by someone else. Amusing.

No comments: