Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Benrik diaries - On God

People who work in book-shops are the strangest people.
Everyone’s related to “rainman” in one way or the other. Around 40, receding hair-line, fast talkers, always nervous. Fumbly.
I don’t know what they want, but I wonder.

______________________________________


Play God.
"God denotes a deity who is believed by monotheists to be the sole creator and ruler of the universe."

I always picture God chilling amongst the clouds. Grapes, angels and stuff. He doesn’t keep track of people. There’s just too many of us but I bet he suffers from enormous guilt-trips, cause of that day… when he didn’t have anything to do, he was bored as hell and decided to create things and now he’s like “Fuck… what was I thinking???”, hence all the chilling.
Or maybe he’s enjoying watching the greatest reality show ever.

Who knows about God anyway?

______________________________________


Other:
I thought I’d post a picture from this weekend but I can’t seem to get a hold of it and now and I’ve got this meeting to attend. One of those fun ones. Wihaa!

No comments: