Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Words from MySpace - More freedom

Yesterday I took a deep plunge into the endless sea of mobile-models.

Finally I decided on this piece of work:

I'm happiest about my new number +46 709 342 310
(Just joking that's not my actual number).
The fact however is that in many ways my new phone with my new number in many ways symbolises a new beginning - a purple one.

With this new phone I also get free sms!
Which reminds me of that quote: If e-mail had been around before the telephone was invented people would have said "Hey, forget e-mail - with this new telephone invention I can actually talk to people".

Task of the month: Confuse everyone around you by pronouncing your phone number as a regular number! (Seven-million-two-hundred-forthy-three-thousand-one-hundred-nineteen...)

No comments: