Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Staring into that abyss of a bright future...



... Speaking of mothers (see my last post), this is a new mother as well as a new baby.

As I walked home from the meeting above I thought about babies and how I'm not a huge fan when it comes to toddlers. This is something few women talk about. I guess cause you're supposed to automaticly love babies as if it's part of our nurturing nature.
In that case I'm sorry to say I'm just not natural.
But don't get me wrong, I do like kids. Actually I prefer the company of almost any 4 year old to most adults. 4 year olds are fun! They have grat visions, thoughts and questions about the world.

But I don't know what to do with kids of minor sizes. There doesn't seem to be much.
Wait for them to poop, pee, yell for food.
Make a stupid face and talk with a funny voice.
Ironicly my lack for love of all those things make me feel like a complete fool.

(none of the participants in this post were hurt during writing or meeting. And of course I'm happy for the love of both the baby and the mother in the picture.)Centrera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Congratulation for being a mother and with your new kids. What is the biggest difference as a parent?