Monday, June 19, 2006

Benrik diaries - About a bike

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike.
Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way,
so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.
- Emo Philips



¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ .•´*`•.•´*`•..•°*°•.¸
(¸.•´


Subway Sunday at 11:45 - Saw somebody reading a book about happiness.

Tanto at 13:15 - Saw a kid with a kite in the colours of the rainbow.



¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ .•´*`•.•´*`•..•°*°•.¸
(¸.•´

I got this new and very sexy mobile phone. The last one completely broke down.

Other than that me and A went to sell our stuff at this market place which turned out to be a very pleasent experience indeed.

¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ .•´*`•.•´*`•..•°*°•.¸
(¸.•´

This morning I went round my apartment looking for my calendar… couldn’t find it. Clueless as to what to do for this week I had 7 minutes of complete confusion and despair, until I found it. (Yes, I was quite overwhelmed myself by the emotional outburst.)

Anyway, today I'm going with Buddhism (BTW. There's been plenty of tasks relating to Buddhism and I'm sensing a slight religious favouritism on benriks part.)
Unfortunately things didn't start off that well.. there was meat in my breakfast, I ate it and now I don't know how to make up for it.
I'm so very sorry.

Well, peace dudes and dudets!

¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ .•´*`•.•´*`•..•°*°•.¸
(¸.•´

p.s. I found out about the Frensh song from some previous blog. The correct answer to my question was: Lââm - Enfant Du Monde. : )

_____________________________________________________

Add comment try 1:
Since everyone's talking about the coment-thing being off I'm trying it out.
This is a test.

...

Add comment try 2:
It doesn't seem to be working.
The others are correct once again.

______________________________________________________

No comments: